Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If At First You Don't Succeed....

So, I haven't been so consistent in this whole blogging thing. I thought I'd give it another shot. It's a new month, why not?

June is here. I'm in the throws of work. We have crazy times trying to help those college students prepare for their summer and fall issues. It's a lot of fun. I am always amazed at how the sound of a person typing on a keyboard, a cubicle-like booth, doing mail, call lists, and seeing people walk away satisfied that they are prepared for the next school year thrills me so much. I love working in an office- point blank.

June is here. My sister is engaged. That is so wierd to put together. For so long we have talked about it, but it is actually here. Wierd enough, she won't live here anymore. Oh, I hate change. How exciting for her, though. I am so very glad for her.

June is here. I've begun work on getting our non profit tax exempt status. I love sitting down and breaking down the legal jargon to figure out what we need to do. It's so much fun!

Aaah June. You are so hot. Thank the Lord for air condition.

Random thoughts, but that's what a blog is for, right? I am sad that I have no comments. Aah well.

Goodnight, June 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment