Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow!






Yes, Virginia, there is a weather man! We had snow in Myrtle Beach! I know - it's hard to believe. I feel like the Meiser brothers made some wicked deal to help Santa get his little Vixen back or something. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, watch Year Without A Santa Claus. I actually went out and played in the snow today. Super fun! It was a White Christmas after all.

And yes, we didn't go to church today? Why? Because in the South - we can't drive. Second of all, we can't drive in precipitation, especially not snow. So I stayed home all day. It was wonderful! Look at some of the pictures:

2 comments:

  1. It is not because in the south we can't drive at all...we are just not used to driving in any sort of ice and snow, and the smart ones know not to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. All of our snow melted by about 10 o'clock, so my mother, who is from the north, drove us to aynor. They had lots of snow!

    This is Anna, by the way.

    ReplyDelete