Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Ten...

Here are ten random things that bring me much happiness. They are not neccessarily in any order, but here they are. I really enjoyed my 10 cent breakfast this mornign at the Carolina Forest Bojangles. Thanks, Mr. Chestnut! I even got my name in a drawing for a mountain bike. That's for all those mountains I want to ride my bike on here in the Coastal region of South Carolina..hahaha! Now for the ten:

Sitting in a clean house.
Blank Notebook Paper
Sharpened Pencils
Checked off To Do Lists
Watching a Hockey Game
Coupons
$0.10 breakfast at Carolina Forest Bojangles
Good Smells (especially from Bath and Body Works)
Sweet Notes/ Phone Calls
Taking Care of Customer Service Issues and Getting Mistakes Taken Care of! Going against the system, baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment