Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Work...Music...and Chicken!

So, a couple of things I'm thinking about tonight:

1) My Resolutions for the new year are no longer resolutions - they are now life goals. I tend to get over zealous on those things. J counseled me that I should kind of have these goals and work on them one day, one task at a time. So I'm trying that. For example, today, I came home and made sure that I emptied the dish washer, swept the floors, vacuumed, went through our huge mail pile. I also spent some time de-decorating our kitchen. Christmas is slowly going away - I will miss it - but I'm looking forward to opening up some cluttered space :-).


2) WORK WAS CRAZY TODAY!! I absolutely love my job. Today, though, was just one of those days I wish I could be about 5 different people.


3) One of the things I'm looking forward to at this time of year is bringing back my normal music and movies. Our family goes all Christmas in November and December with music & movies. I haven't updated my ipod yet, but I do have some money from an Itunes Gift card. Any suggestions on Christian music that you like that I may not have? Would love to hear it!


Ooo..another thing - I'm super excited - tomorrow morning I get to try the new Spicy Chicken Biscuit from Chick-Fil-A for free. I'll have to let everyone know how it is! Your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment