Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Day In Images

Well, today, I started my first day teaching at a local co-op for home school students. I am the resident Geography, Government, Physical Science, Anatomy, and General Science teacher. I was a little nervous, but things turned out well. I have a great group of kids. Granted, I only have them once a week, but they are great for me. After school, I ran a few errands and then came home. You can see some pictures from my ride home.












I did a lot of cleaning and organizing. You know my constant battle with organization. I organized some school supplies that I have gathered in the past couple of months.




What do you think? Do I have a weakness or what?

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know that I love you and I loved reading your blog. You have always written so well. I miss you.

    -Aimee

    ReplyDelete