Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Way

I kind of was thinking about a sad story and got a Spiritual point about it. Apparently there is a local island that has been in the news. The only way to get to this island (obviously) is by boat. Well, a boat was taking people over to the island, and hit underwater tree roots. Most of the people on the boat did not have lifejackets and/or did not know how to swim. Unfortunately, these people drowned. In one of my classes today, we were talking about this story, and the obvious answer in hindsight was to make sure people knew how to swim and every boat had to have life jackets. Yet, there is nothing being done about it.

I thought about the fact that there is only one way to heaven. The really obvious answer is for us to share this one way (Jesus) with other people. Yet, for various reasons, we don't. Too many people are crashing and drowning. Yet, there is nothing being done about it. It's time for us to wake up. People need to know that there is one way to heaven. We gotta tell them!

I know that's cheesy and really obvious, but I thought it was a good picture! I am going crazy in school work, so if you think about it, pray for me!

Thanks for all your prayers!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment