Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random: My Interest In Cars

^ 2009 Honda Civic^
^2007 Honda Civic^

^Honda Accord Coupe^


^2009 Kia Amanti^



^2009 Accord Coupe^




Get ready for a random blog entry.


I have this wierd interest in cars. I know this is hard to believe with my lovely purple car that I am trying to hold out with until I graduate college, but it is true. It came out of a pretty pathetic reason. In middle school, I thought I could impress the guys by knowing about cars. Well, wierdly enough, I learned how to identify cars, and like to know random facts about them. Actually, it's nothing internal. I only know about how cars look, so don't even ask me to look under the hood. I'm very inept when it comes to that.










I wanted to post some pictures of cars that make me happy: mostly Honda, of course. The first is a 2009 Honda Coupe. I am amazed at how luxurious it looks to be a Honda. I saw one at nightime, and I seriously from the side, thought it was a more luxurious car. You can imagine my surprise to find it to be a Honda. I'm also posting a picture of the 2009 Kia Amanti. I don't particularly like the look of this car, but I am quite surprised at the image it gives of luxury.










I am also posting pictures up of my dream cars. I can't decide between the two, so I'm posting them both. The first is a Honda Accord Coupe. I'm not sure what year, but there is a specific year. I generally don't like Accords, but this one is different. The second and third ones are Honda Civic coupes. One is 2007, and one is 2009. I love me a good Civic. I will make the decision one day to buy one, but it isn't right now. I am easy to please: just give me a Honda.




















Enough of that random babbling about cars. Hope you are having a great day in all the lovely weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment